Information We Collect & How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including usage details such as traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
Disclosure Of Your Information
- Our Subsidiaries And Affiliates
- Contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business; and/or
- A buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Elm Park Capital and its affiliates’ business, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred
We may also disclose this non-identifying information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including in response to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Elm Park Capital, LLC and its affiliates, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Acceptance To These TermsBy using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Elm Park Capital
2101 Cedar Springs Road, Suite 700
Dallas, Texas, 75201
Date Modified: January 31, 2017